I am a second year Product Design student from Central Saint Martin’s College of Art & Design in London and I am currently working on a project which aims to design a toy which engages children aged 7-9 in sustainable behaviour. I would be very grateful if you could assist me in my research by answering a few questions.
1. Age of your child
2. Sex of your child
3. What toys does your child like to play with?
4. Which criteria do the toys you buy for your child have to meet?
5. What aspects of sustainability do you find most important and which ones do you try to pass on to your child? Which methods do you use to accomplish that?
6. Does your child learn about sustainable behavior in school? If yes, which aspects does the school focus on?
7. Does your child own any toys that educate him or her about sustainability?
Thank you very much!