View Full Version : Any Stay-At-Home Working moms out there?
04-12-2008, 07:38 PM
I work from home and would love to chat with any other moms that do as well.
Hi Kelly Ann, I am also a stay-at-home mom working from home!
04-12-2008, 09:59 PM
im not a stay at home mom but i would like to i was wondering what you and anyone else does to stay at home and still work.
04-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Hi Haleymom07, I have 4 children and I work from home. Check out my web site and tell me what you think about it Deliveringonthepromise.com/Sheron.
04-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Hello! I am a SAHM of 3 beautiful babies....Evan's 5 years old, Katie's 2 years old, and John-Braden is 12 months old. I am in the process of divorcing my husband and I'm trying to meet new mommy friends and find work from home. I would love to chat with mommies..... my e-mail is email@example.com I have a profile through www.myspace.com/johnnia2005
look me up!
04-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Hey guys! I was also wondering how you work from home? Have any of you found any legite work at home gigs? Or do most people work at home as a company based venture?
04-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Hi I have been working for Ameriplan for 3 month's now,and the extra money has been rewarding. My website is www.deliveringonthepromise.com/sheron
04-14-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm an RN, and do some chart abstracting from home. I also just joined freebie force. Very fun!
04-14-2008, 07:12 PM
I run a mobile day spa business. We go to women's homes or to in-office locations and do an hour spa session for women and their girlfriends. We don't touch people or anything like that. We just show them how to take some time for them and pamper themselves. I love it. I have only been doing this for two years and I have been on six free trips to South Beach Miami, Atlantis in the Bahamas, Hawaii with my husband for a week, cabo san lucas, san francisco, new york city and just newly on my way to New Orleans.... all for FREE! :) plus I earned my own red ford mustang convertible that they custom built for me and delivered to my front door (we get the title to it and everything)... but my husband and I sold it for cash to pay off some debt, get new windows in the house, college fund started for my daughter and some fun play money for ourselves ( i got him a flat screen LCD tv)..
I love it! I only work a MAX of 8 days a month for 2 hours. So I am gone from home a total of about 18-20 hrs including travel time out of the entire month and I make $5000+ every month (granted when I first started and was working about 4-6 days a month I was making about $1000-$2000 a month.
If you want some more info on it I would love to chat with you. My personal email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or you can give me a call at 440-346-6003
It is just great to be able to be there for every moment with my daughter but also provide an income!
love to hear from you. My name is Kelly Ann
04-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Also my website is www.beautipage.com/kellyannhelpmeescape
A few nice things about it:
1. it is only $125 to get started and you get $500 in full size products all of which you can use to start doing spas
2. they are in HIGH demand because who doesn't want a free hour of spa treatments from head to toe
3. we make our money instantly, so for example: I had a spa 2 days ago with $800 in sales, I made $400 that night in 2 hours of work and we get to keep our money, we just pay the company 50% of what we are ordering. So the clients gave me a total fo $800, I placed my order and sent hte company the $400 and put $400 into my bank account that next morning.
4. we don't require carrying any inventory to our spas so you literally just have yoru product back and other bag for folders etc... for your spa night.
5. We give you an exclusive traning date included in the $125 for FREE plus online training as well as a free personal website for your friends, families & clients to use for free for 6 months and then you can decide if you want to keep it or not and the company does all of that for you, you don't have to create anything.
6. our company was listed as one of the top company's for women to work for and has been featured in Empowering Women magazine, Oprah, Good Housekeeping, Allure, D Weddings, Seventeen, Forbes, Inc. & many more!
In all honesty, I have never found a company that treats its employees like ours does! If anyone wants to chat about it just let me know but we are not a pressure company so if you want more info just email me or call me at the above information.
otherwise I would love to just chat with other moms :) as that was the whole reason I posted the initial post.
Hope you all are having a great week!
06-03-2008, 05:41 PM
I work at home for a telephone service organization. I find it very isolating and since I am a bit of a wallflower at the best of times, I hate that. I also find it hard how sometimes I am supposed to care for my 5 year old and work at the same time. (and sometime I am also supposed to listen to hubby's anecdotes with my third focus of attention. However, I also love spending time with my 5 yr old and can do more of it this way. My options, if I want an equivalent salary and a job limited to 8 hrs per day, are few, so I stick with it. Does anybody else feel conflicted?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.